Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty – Its almost here!

• Legendary LAN 2023 is a wrap! Thanks to our 49 attendees! Until next year...
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    StarCraft%20II.png

Anyone else getting 'geared up' for the PC-excusive Starcraft II:Wings of Liberty release next Tuesday 7/27?  Blizzard spent an unholy amount of money on it ($100,000,000), and its Blizzard, after all, so you know its going to be out of this world.  If you're looking to get a head-start by downloading the game early, Blizzard read your mind.

Any thoughts on whether we should integrate it into tournament play for the next LAN party?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I already have the CE coming to my doorstep on the 27th!!! hahahaha

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, does that mean you got that broken computer fixed?!  And will you be coming to the fall party, computer in tow? 

Really looking to get into SCII next week…I haven't pre-ordered it so I'm hoping I can still find a copy…somewhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got my CE at the midnight opening at Best Buy last night.  I stayed up wayyy too late but it was totally worth it!

browntown

Sweet !!  ;D I'm still on the line about buying it – I have turned the page on PC games since I picked up my 360 several years ago.  Oh what working at a 8-5 computer analyst job will do to ya.

Anyhow I think we should definitely get some Starcraft II in.  If we decide on a tournament, we should be careful when and how it's setup as in the past LAN or two it seems some of us ::ahem:: get ganged bang due to our leading position… and not in the good way, if there was such a thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

my package arrive yestruday afternoon, I can't wait to get back to PA!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tybo and I got in some good team matches tonight.  Look us up when you're online – our character names are both the same as our forum names. 

All I have to say is the game is living up to its hype so far!

Anonymous
    Inactive

installed and ready to go…. my name is the same on here so HOORAY!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm away for a few days but I will look you up when I get back home.  Play any league games yet?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘News Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.