Official Party Thread: LegendaryLAN Fall 2015

• Legendary LAN 2023 is a wrap! Thanks to our 49 attendees! Until next year...
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Post here with any thoughts on the newly announced LegendaryLAN Fall 2015 event (October 23-24, 2015 8PM-8PM)!  We welcome any feedback you may have and will take it into consideration during the planning process.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will Heroes of the Storm be in the list of games being played?

slacknate

I have a game suggestion (as a nidhog type game): Samurai Gunn
    It is pretty fast paced, but simple to learn and awesomely fun to play! Plus there's one map upon which you can leverage some game mechanics to play “volleyball” (I can further explain if anyone cares or is interested).

Gameplay: https://youtu.be/Nm71iYKdBLg?t=98

browntown

Looking forward to it!!  Should be the best LAN yet!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are my suggestions for this year:
    * Disco Dodgeball:  Still a bit laggy for me, but I have an underpowered rig.  Still lots of fun.
    * Rocket League:  Cars playing futbol!
    * Agar.io:  I think this can be played over a LAN.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!  Also, leclaude – your wish may come true about Rocket League 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just bought RL and here's what I found:  It takes a while to get good at (frustrating too) and my left hand is sore after playing it for like an hour (but maybe that's cuz I'm an old timer – arthritis possibly).  I still prefer Disco Dodgeball if we can fit that in for MysteryGame.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘LegendaryLAN’ is closed to new topics and replies.