Greetings

• Legendary LAN 2023 is a wrap! Thanks to our 49 attendees! Until next year...
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys,

I saw that Tycho found our website through http://www.fites.net and posted, and I spoke with him last night.  Seems as though your group has a lot in common with ours, (RN Gaming – http://www.rngaming.net) that also hosts smaller LANs in the Harrisburg area.  I'm Jim, aka “gri3v” and it's really cool to see others in the area doing the same thing as us in the 20 – 30 person range.  Our next LAN is over New Year's and has reached full capacity at 20, but I am very interested in possibly going to your upcoming LAN in January if there is room for me after your regulars have signed up.  I can bring a 24 port switch, two black folding tables, and plenty of power strips and network cables as well.

Please feel free to join us for some gaming anytime and we definately hope to keep in touch with you guys in the future as well.  Take care 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Gri3v!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.  As I mentioned yesterday, please excuse the “rough edges” on the site as its still under construction and content/posting is still ramping up.  If you have any questions or anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other guys on our admin team (aC, SirLemming, and browntown).

And thanks for offering to bring those items to our LAN – the tables especially will be a huge help!

Good luck with your LAN this weekend….

browntown

Welcome to the site gri3v !  Tycho mentioned that he had a conversation with you and that you guys were running a very similar gig in the area.  Very cool.  It would be awesome to try and merge parties at some point in the future and break the fifty mark.  Looking forward to gaming with you in the future.  Good luck with your event tonight!

shankdog10

…It would be awesome to try and merge parties at some point in the future and break the fifty mark.  Looking forward to gaming with you in the future…

Indeed! Let's make it happen this fall 8)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New Player Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.