Game Idea – Disco Dodgeball

• Legendary LAN 2023 is a wrap! Thanks to our 49 attendees! Until next year...
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I'd like to suggest a new game to work into the tourney for Fall 2014:  Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball.  You play as robots and you run around trying to clobber your opponents with dodgeballs while playing in a disco hall (groovy man!).  Its lots of fun and easy to make it team-based.  You have two teams: Red and Blu (like in TF2) and in the most common mode (deathmatch), the first team to say 25 (or 50 or 100) kills wins.  You can have between 3 and 6 per team, but the ideal number is around 4 before it gets crowded.  Another game mode is FFA (free-for-all) where it's everyone for themselves (like gun-game), first to 25 kills wins.  There are other formats too, like basketball or capture the flag.  Anyhoo the game rocks so I hope we can fit it in!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Claude, thanks for offering a game idea!  Always appreciate new ideas for tourneys, etc.  I think you'll like what we came up with for the tourney lineup this year!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘LegendaryLAN Ideas’ is closed to new topics and replies.