Counterstrike Global Offensive (CS: GO) Releases TOMORROW!

• Legendary LAN 2023 is a wrap! Thanks to our 49 attendees! Until next year...
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

CS:GO is slated to be released tomorrow!  It appears to be an attempt at making some modern updates to the tried and true CS formula.  If you've gotten the game or have played in the beta, let us know what you think and/or if you think it would be worthy of a tourney at our next LAN!

[html][/html]

Anonymous
    Inactive

I've tried it and so far so good.  It feels different and takes getting used to, such as the sensitivity of the controls, different weapons, different looking characters.  I feel like I'm playing an xBox game.  The maps have the same layouts but have different decorations.

It works pretty well with my 2.4 ghz Intel Core i3.  It's a cheap laptop that I bought for $600 about a year ago, so if it works well on this PC, then you should be humming along on your Alienware desktops.

I would suggest we try it for the LAN tourney next week so we can iron out any kinks, and be ready to go full-bore with CS:GO in November (and CSS will be old by then).

Anyone else have thoughts?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘News Items’ is closed to new topics and replies.